Remote power for the professional photographer
Quantum Turbo 3
For that BIG assignment or travel where recharging is unavailable, TURBO 3 the right tool for the job. By using the latest in battery technology, Quantum has made the TURBO 3 remarkably small and light for the power you can tap.
Quantum’s TURBO 3 is the ultimate portable flash power pack, providing 1050 full power flashes for a typical shoe mount flash. When shooting in TTL, many thousands of flashes are possible before recharging.
In spite of this power, Turbo 3 mounts comfortably on a belt or worn over a shoulder. Clamp it to a light stand (optional QBC accessory) to power remote flashes.
- In the studio or on location, Turbo T3 becomes your reliable power pack.
- Turbo 3’s “fuel gauge” assures you won’t miss an important shot.
- New “locking” flash cables keep your connection secure.
- Compatible with hundreds of flashes and digital cameras…Nikon, Canon, Metz and many more
- With two sockets you can simultaneously power your flash and digital camera, providing greatly increased operating time for your HD SLR.
Two channel strobe power and camera battery pack.
- Never miss a shot again because of a slow or dead AA
- Cut recycle times in 1/2
- Powers almost every major brand flash
- Over 5x as many shots on a single charge than AA’s
- Auto-switching B channel can power high voltage (strobe-350v) or low-voltage (camera 3v, 6v, 12v)
AC power for unlimited shooting.
In the studio and anywhere AC outlets are available, The Quantum TURBO AC delivers continuous, unlimited power…with fast TURBO recycling time for all Quantum Turbo flash units. Shoot all day, day after day, with nothing to recharge.
Eliminate your AA’s with a reliable external battery.
Excellent, reliable 6 volt power supply for most shoe-mounted flash units that use AA’s. Provides up to 1000 flashes with 50% faster, consistent recycling time. Easy to read “fuel gauge” lights make monitoring battery capacity and charging a snap.
Charge your Turbo battery from your car
The Turbo‘s LED display will let you know that it is charging and the amount of charge in the Turbo. Now you can go on assignment knowing that you have ability to top off your Turbo‘s before or in-between assignments. Shop →
- Trademark “gas gauge”
- Power hundreds of models of shoe and handle mount
flashes from Canon, Nikon, Metz, Quantum and
- No-memory NIMH rechargeable cells
- Proven in rugged professional use
for over a ¼ century!
|Shoe mount flash||1050||400||400||Unlimited|
|Handle mount flash||750||325||325||Unlimited|
|Qflash T2 thru T5||600||225||225||Unlimited|
|Qflash TRIO / BASIC||1050||400||400||Unlimited|
|Shoe mount flash||1.0 sec.||1.4 sec.||1.4 sec.||1.3 sec.|
|Handle mount flash||1.1 sec.||1.8 sec.||1.8 sec.||2.0 sec.|
|Qflash T2 thru T5dR||1.9 sec.||3.0 sec.||3.0 sec.||2.8 sec.|
|Qflash TRIO / BASIC||1.0 sec.||1.4 sec.||1.4 sec.||1.3 sec.|
|Recharge time||3 hrs.||1.5 hrs.||1.5 hrs.||N/A|
|Size||5.9 x 4.0 x 1.8|
(15 x 10 x 4.45 cm)
|5.14 x 3.6 x 1.3|
(13.2 x 9.1 x 3.3 cm)
|5.44 x 2.38 x 1.44|
(13.8 x 6 x 3.66 cm)
|5.5 x 2.2 x 2.2
(14 x 5.4 x 5.4 cm)
Qpaq-X System Specifications
“No Memory” Battery
|Size (in)||3.1 x 6.6 x 3.3||2.1 x 6.6 x 3.3||3.1 x 6.6 x 3.3|
|Size (cm)||8.1 x 17.1 x 8.6||5.4 x 17.1 x 8.6||8.1 x 17.1 x 8.6|
|Weight||32 oz (900g)||20 oz (560g)||53 oz (1500g)|
Typical Recycle Times
|Battery||Recycle Speed||Recycle Time||# Flashes|
|PB1 (200 W/S)||Normal||3.2 sec||350|
|PB1 (200 W/S)||Ultra||1.8 sec||275|
|PB1 (400 W/S)||Normal||6.4 sec||180|
|PB1 (400 W/S)||Ultra||3.6 sec||140|
Quantum Battery 2:
Serial Numbers with 6 digits
Serial Numbers A001 thru B796
Serial Numbers B797 and after
Quantum Battery 2R
Quantum Battery 3
Quantum Battery 4
Quantum Battery 5
Quantum Battery 5+
Quantum Ham Battery