A division of PromarkBRANDS
1268 Humbracht Circle
Bartlett, IL 60103-1631 USA
Tel: (800) 989-0505
QB1 + (6V) Battery
- Includes 115VAC Charger
- For Shoe-Mounted Flash Units
- Twin Output Jacks
- Lightweight (26 oz, 737 g) & Portable
- 50% Faster than AA Battery Packs
*This product requires a connecting cord for your flash or Camera (sold separately). Click here for compatibility chart.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Quantum Instruments 860190 Overview
With the Quantum Instruments QB1+ 1 Battery is an affordable, reliable power source with 6V power for most shoe-mounted flash units that use 4 or 5 AA batteries. Clip the QB1+ on your belt or carry it with an optional strap. Get 26 oz (737 g) of concentrated power, typically enough for 250 full power manual, and more than 1000 automatic flashes. This power source has colored LED indicators which acts as a fuel gauge so you can easily monitor battery capacity, and twin output jacks which allow two flashes to be powered together. Depending on which camera you’re using, you will experience flash recycling times of 3.5 – 5 sec, 50% faster than times with AA batteries.
- Hundreds of Flashes
- Provides several hundred full power flashes and fast, consistent recycling for most 6 volt flash units.
- Replaces NiCads or Alkaline Batteries
- Specially designed modules fit into the flash battery compartment to replace unpredictable NiCads or Alkalines.
- 50% Faster Recycling
- With the QB1+ you will experience 50% faster recycling, and output will remain consistently fast even as battery charge is depleted.
- Volumes of Flashes
- The QB1+ will yield approximately 250+ full power flashes per charge in manual mode and more than 10000 flashes in automatic mode.
- LED Displays
- Easily monitor your unit’s condition, power status, on/off, and charge status/complete with LED indicators.
- Faster Charging
- The QB1+ charges fully in 3 – 10 hours with standard charger. Charge light goes out when charging is complete.
- Twin Output Jacks
- Twin output jacks allow two flashes to be powered together.
- Electronic Circuit Breaker
- The unit’s electronic circuit breaker prevents damage to flash or battery. Automatically shuts off, and cannot be turned on without a module plugged in, preventing accidental drain of the cells.
Please click here for Flash/Camera Compatibility & Module Selection Chart.
#Need to look up the cord for your flash or camera?
Weight 3 lbs Dimensions 10 × 10 × 10 in